It’s FREE* — and the knowledge you gain will make you a better pilot.
* EAA membership is encouraged, but not required.
Once you sign up, you will receive an e-mail each month with a link to join the next monthly meeting.
• A fun exercise to test your knowledge about IFR flight
• A challenging IFR scenario
• Mid-South Aviation News
• Helpful resources
• 2nd Tuesday of every month, 7pm (Central), via Zoom. Meetings last an hour and a half.
• We’ll present a real-life IFR scenario, and the primary discussion (and lively debate?) will be: “What would you do?”
• We’ll also discuss Memphis-area aviation news and upcoming events.
• FAASTeam WINGS credit is available.
• There is no membership requirement — just an interest in becoming a better, safer pilot. And there are NO DUES!
Information presented at The Memphis IMC Club is general in nature. You must always consider your specific situation, refer to FAA regulations and publications, check your aircraft’s POH, remember your training, and fly the airplane. As PIC, you are directly responsible and the final authority for the safety of your flight! (14 CFR Part 91, Sec 91.3)